Thursday, January 8, 2009

This Weeks Menu

So I have decided to do my grocery shopping on Fridays nights now. 1. because the stores are less crowded 2. that way I don't waste a whole Saturday morning/afternoon grocery shopping 3. that way I am well stocked for the weekend and can do prep work for the rest of the week.

So here is this weeks menu and an approximation of what I will be buying at the store tomorrow.

Saturday- Broccoli cheese soup
Sunday- Stuffed cabbage casserole
Monday- Vegetable pot pie
Tuesday- Spaghetti
Wednesday- Roasted winter vegtables and mashed potatoes
Thursday- Portabello burgers
Friday- Egg noodles with peas and onions sausage


Can of Cheese soup
Milk
Head of cabbage
Zucchini
Yellow squash
mushrooms
hamburger buns
cheese
potatoes

It should be a fairly inexpensive trip this time! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment