Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daiy Dose of Cuteness



I haven't posted in a while because things have been pretty uneventful and crazy at the same time. Does that make sense? I have been working on some projects around the house which I hope to finish this weekend. I have also been thinking about going back to school. I love my job and I love what I do. But lately it just seems like I am becoming burned out. I was told that when I began my job that it is stressful and after a few years I will become burned out. So I am in the midst of researching grad schools and figuring out how I can live without income for 3 semesters! I am thinking about getting my masters in teaching. If I had it all to do again I would have just gotten my under grad in teaching. Hindsight is always 20/20!

I have had time to snap some ridiculously cute pics of Paco and Heidi though so without further ado here are the two cutest dogs ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment