Monday, May 4, 2009

Why I hate my life right now

Why I hate my life right now:

1. Saturday I went to weight watchers and lost .6 of a pound. Not even a full pound. I shouldn’t be surprised though since I ate Einstein’s the day before I weighed in!

2. Sunday I dropped my phone in a puddle of water- that’s the second phone in 5 months that has succumbed to my abuse. But to my defense neither or these incidences were my fault. Really, they weren’t!

3. Monday Jason left for San Diego… and he will be gone for 3 weeks. 3 whole weeks. Insert saddest face ever here.

So my plan for while he is gone is to eat really healthy, follow weight watchers religiously, and lose 10-15 pounds. This sounds pretty far fetched but one can only hope.

Today is the first day of my new plan and today’s lunch is… stir fry broccoli and mushrooms, roasted potatoes, and grilled brussel sprouts. Yum! Its only about 3 points for the whole meal. I find it really helps to keep me on track if I plan out my meals so here they are (feel free to skip over/quit reading this mundane-ness at any time)(and yes I totally just made up the word mundane-ness)

Monday:
Lunch- roasted potatoes, grilled brussel sprouts, stir fry broccoli and mushrooms.
Dinner- Lean cuisine and salad

Tuesday:
Lunch- Salad with tomatoes, potatoes, and broccoli and yogurt
Dinner- Vegetarian Chili

Wednesday:
Lunch- Left over chili
Dinner- More chili and some salad

Thursday:
Lunch- Salad and yogurt
Dinner- Pasta with tomatoes and basil

Friday:
Lunch- Left over pasta
Dinner- Lean cuisine

Saturday is my weigh in day. Hopefully I see more results today then I did last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment