Sunday, November 15, 2009

Drag Queen Bingo

It's official I am a terrible blogger. I go days on end without blogging, don't take pictures as promised, and I have nothing of interest to blog about. But in my defense I have been somewhat busy lately! This weekend Jason and I went to a bingo that supports the gay and lesbian community center in Pittsburgh. One of my co-worker invited me to go with him, as he is gay and very active with the gay and lesbian community center. It was SO fun! Even Jason had an awesome time which surprised him! He thought it was going to be akward or not fun for him but he said he loved it and hopefully we will be going again in January. We also ate at this Chinese dumpling house before the bingo which was SOOO good, I got general tso's tofu which I have never had before and Jason got, what else, sushi. That kid could live off of sushi. I ate a couple of his tuna rolls. I am a vegetarian and I try not to eat fish but sushi is my vice! Its the only time I eat fish. I wish I could not eat it because I feel guilty but it's just so good and I guess I don't have the same level of guilt about it as I do meat like chicken and pork. This weekend was amazing and I can't wait for next week and then Thanksgiving. I am volunteering to deliver thanksgiving meals to the elderly on Thanksgiving through where I work. I am excited to do it and so happy to help out. I have so much and have been so fortunate in my life its the least I can do to help those who don't have family to eat with on Thanksgiving. Well I am off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday. I promise to be a better blogger this week!

37 comments:

  1. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 人並不是生來要吃敗仗的。人可被毀滅,但不可被擊倒。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 教育的目的,不在應該思考什麼,而是教吾人怎樣思考............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete